~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yummy - Blackberries. Oh, and rain.


I took advantage of my folks being in town to go pick blackberries. Last year was the first time we went to the berry patch, and we have looked forward to going back all year. The day we chose was the day of a rain storm, and it POURED. We were completely soaked, but it didn't stop us. Well, it stopped my Papa. He came back out after the rain stopped, just to pick a few more with the kids.





We just picked a few berries. It is amazing how fast these went. We made cobbler, blackberry syrup and ate lots and lots of fresh berries. yummy.






Thankfully they didn't pick too many red ones. We still have some in the freezer, so come on over.

No comments:

Post a Comment