~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

From Diapers to Dog poop

Well, I am getting a lot of questions as to how the fostering is going.  So I thought it time to update a post.  The puppies are still so adorable, and the smallest one (now just called baby) is still in love with Addie.  And he is my favorite too, but I don't hold them much.  Really....I am ready for them to go find new homes.  They are puppies.  They are rowdy, loud, chewing machines that pee a LOT.  I only have to clean out their cages (from poop) in the morning, because quite frankly, I would rather do that then get up and take them out.  But they go on the paper, so it isn't too bad.  They haven't gone on the floor, but they chew too much, so I keep them in their cage most of the time.

This morning, they started yelping (louder than I have heard any dog yelp) at 7 am.  This of course woke up Addie (but not Admiral) so I had no choice but to go get them and take them outside.  And I don't know if it is 28 degrees out there yet or not, but it sure felt like it.  And the wind just about blew me over, so needless to say, I wasn't a happy camper.  I am thinking next....kittens or just one puppy.  I don't think that I will do 3 again until I forget what this is like.  Oh, and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that fostering was a good choice.  Knowing that I can give them back, and not feel bad, is the best feeling in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment