I'm back. How is it possible that I haven't written anything since August!?! I wish I could say it was because I was on 4 month expedition across Europe in search of ancient religious artifacts or something, but the truth is less interesting. I lost my camera a while ago. And I haven't been downloading any pictures from my old camera, so all our events are just sitting there on the SD card, not being seen by anyone. But I am going to do better this New Year. Happy New Year everyone. There are so many updates that I don't know where to start. I will try to add a few new posts a day for a while to get caught up with pictures. But here is a synopsis of events:
- I had my 33rd birthday on August 13th. We went to the Loony Bin and out to Jerry's to hear 7 Year Itch.
- My folks got all moved into their new place and we have been there MANY times already!! Yahoo!
- Admiral had his 4th birthday at Chuck E Cheese's (where else?) How he is 4 already I will never know.
- Aaron had his 35th (don't tell him I told you) birthday at DeFazio's.
- We went to Nebraska to Aaron's grandparents farm for Thanksgiving this year for the first time, with Fritz.
- We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We had parties to go to that day so we celebrated later.
- We went to my folks for Christmas and I caught the stomach flu along with 10 other fmaily members. Thankfully Aaron and the kids were safe.
- Came home and got strep and a sinus infection the next week.
- Aaron and I got eachother tickes to the Hyatt New Year's Eve party at the Hyatt for our anniversary. So my folks made the drive up and watched the kids for us. It was a Roaring 20's Masquerade. Yes, we dressed up, and it was a blast.
- And we are drawing out Christmas this year longer than ever as we have one more family exchange tomorrow - then all done. Not that the kids mind it. ; )
I will try to blog on these things as well as work changes, children's activities and photos. I hope that 2011 is a year that we get back on track as a country, that our cities become fiscally conservative and we turn our eyes upon the Lord. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment