~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well, Admiral is sneakey, if not criminal

We had Aaron's brother and his girlfriend over to watch game 6 of the World Series this past Wed. night.  Her little boy brought over a handfull of toys.  One such toy was a motorcycle that Admiral coveted from the moment he laid eyes on it.  He played with it most of the night.  We had a great time, the Yankees won (woohoo) and the kids parted without fussing (always a plus).  Last night while Aaron was working out downstairs, Admiral went down, and headed straight for a drawer on the side of the couch.  He opened it, and pulled out the motorcycle.  He apparently had cleverly hidden it there sometime in the course of the evening (when he friend wasn't looking) so he could keep it.  Aaron of course got onto him, and I had to make the call to confess what had happened.  We are now awaiting a time when Admiral can return it, and apologize for what he has done.  Bummer.  At least it afforded us a teaching opportunity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment