~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rainbow colored houses

Adalie told us last week that when she marries Aaron that their house is going to be rainbow colored.  Tonight we spent a few minutes driving home and looked at Christmas lights.  I love it that houses are already lit up.  Addie saw one with blue, red and green lights and said "Oh MY Gosh" (we are working on dropping the gosh) "I LOVE that".  "I want that on my rainbow colored house".  Hilarious that she remembered that conversation, and apparently still wants a rainbow house, I reminded Aaron of her conversation last week.  She over heard me and said that "her house is going to be rainbow painted, and she is going to also paint Dad's house, but he might have to help her with the paint on the roof, because she isn't that big"  Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment