~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 more words you don't want to hear

Turns out that during a follow up sonogram appointment to a mammogram - "oh, there it is" is a phrase that should be removed from the technician's vocabulary.  So, yep 'there it is' a 1/2 diameter mass that is requiring a needle biopsy, through a 1/2" incision, tomorrow at 2 pm.  I was convinced that watever they saw was just a shadow on the read out, but I am switching that to I am convinced this is just a clogged duct, or a cyst.  But in 48 hours from now we will know for sure.  I will let you all know - for now - there isn't a reason to read more into it than that.  I kinda picture the doctors getting a little excited...

Nurse: "I think you need to look at this"
Doctor: "Really!!  I was thinking I would be here all day with no masses"
All the other Doctors:  "I wanna do the biopsy"  "no, I do" "pick me, pick me"

I hope it isn't like that, but surely they get a little excited about the opportunity to do their jobs.  I hope it doesn't impair their judgment on anything, and this is actually necessary, and I am not about to be cut for nothing.  I am again, happy that I am not in control - God is - and he knows.

Stay tuned...

1 comment: