Here are pictures from our camping night in the back yard. Oh boy, what a mistake. The kids loved it, and had I gotten more than 2 hours of sleep, I would have loved it too I am sure. I like camping...a lot...but I am not technically camping. The train went by and blew it's horn a couple of times. When this happens, the neighbors dogs have a coordinated 'sream' that rivals the decibal level of the train. This differs from the barking they do the rest of the night, which is unceasing. There were crotch rockets whizzing by all night long, and there must have been at least 2 people who died in our neighborhood for the number of ambulances that went down our street. Not to mention the ambulances that were on the main road around us. Next time, we are going to the woods or a farm. At least then we could hear the crickets. But like I said, then kids had a nice time. And they didn't hear a peep - except dad's snoring.![]()
Few events with Admiral ever go off without him going off. He likes to cry. This is what is happening in the background while I am on the phone. Now you have an image to attach to the noise. : ) At this point in the evening, the neighbors were probably enjoying an evening outside, all except for our kid. haha![]()
I love it! lol Addie is using the sleeping bag I got for her last year for christmas! YAY That makes me happy. Looks like fun. HA
ReplyDelete