I wish Admiral was smiling - but alas - he wasn't. But I have to post this because this is the best way to document the shirt that Admiral must wear ALL THE TIME. It is like a security blanket - he loves it. He is also wearing spiderman pants and shoes. So he is all blue. It is cute. He likes all superheroes, but Spiderman is his favorite. Even as I type this I heard him say "Addie, is it ok, if I am Spiderman?" yes. "that way Spiderman can fight the monster". He is in a constant fantasy world of action heroes and superheroes. One night Aaron and I were playing catch in the yard while the kids were playing. Admiral was laying in the grass "shooting webs" at the ball as it flew by.
Oh, and he was wearing a Buzz Lightyear costume to Wal-Mart that my mom got him and he met a produce boy. The boy was very sweet and was telling Admiral how much he liked Buzz and wished he had a costume like that to wear. When we walked away, Admiral went around a stand of potatoes, lifted his arm and "shot his laser" at this boy. He then turned to me and said "why didn't he fall down dead?". Thankfully it wasn't a real laser. Apparently Admiral was going to shoot him in the back with the intention of killing him. One more reason Admiral is not allowed to handle guns.
Later he was wearing the suit and there was a little boy (wearing Buzz shoes) who was fascinated with Admiral's suit. Admiral slowly lifts his arm and shoots his laser at this poor boy. Addie reaches over and pushes the "button" on the suit to which Admiral replies "don't touch that, you can't just be pushing the button, it's dangerous". LOL (that is a quote from Toy Story)
No comments:
Post a Comment