~Howdy Y'all~

Am I the only one...surely not....please tell me I am not.
AH, come on! Really?! Well, then that's it then I guess.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Peanut People

One rainy day this summer we decided to make Peanut People (and a peanut horse of course).  It was really fun, the kids liked it.  I didn't think of this until this day, so we didn't have any fancy supplies on hand, but the kids didn't mind.  They turned out really cute.  I tried to get Admiral in a picture, but he refused.  Here is Addie with her peanut horse:
And here are the people and the horse.  I wish the pictures had turned out better, but hopefully just the pictures will spark the kids memory in the future.
They would be super cute if you had scraps of fabric for scarves or hats, and yarn for hair.  The batting just didn't do the trick.  And jiggly eyes would be cute too.  The sharpie was hard for the kids to use on the rough surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment